Creating Your Wish List
Before your home search begins, I will want to know as much as possible about the features and amenities you desire. To help me better serve you, analyze what you want and what you need in a home’s feature and amenities.
- Age: Do you prefer historic homes, mid century modern, or newer homes with modern features?
- Style: Do you have a special preference for ranches, bungalows, or another style of construction?
- Bedrooms: How many?
- Bathrooms: Home many? Are they updated?
- Living and Dining areas: A traditional, formal layout, or more open, contemporary floor plan?
- Stories: How many?
- Square feet: How much space?
- Kitchen: How big? Recently updated?
- Storage: Big closet, a shed, an extra large garage?
- Parking: Room for how many cars, a boat, a RV? 2-3 Car garage
- In-law suite
- Patio, Deck
- Indoor Laundry room
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ceiling height
- Formal dining/living room
- Bathtub versus shower
- Central heat and air
- Gas hook ups